Cars on call, for lives on the go®
Now you can go where you want, when you want, 24/7. Enterprise CarShare is a car sharing program at UNM that allows you to reserve a car by the hour for one, all-inclusive price. Sign up here!
- Access to CarShare cars 24/7.
- Hourly rentals
- Variety of cars to pick from
- Fuel, protection, and 24/7 member service.
This program is ideal for students living on campus and for UNM departments who need a vehicle for University business. You must be 18+ and have a valid driver's license. For more information, click here.
There are 2 Enterprise CarShare vehicles located on UNM's Main Campus:
- Coronado Hall (on Redondo Dr. NE)
- A Lot (corner of Redondo Dr. NE and Stanford Dr. SE)
Students, faculty, staff, for personal memberships:
- Pay a $15 one time application fee
- Annual membership fee is $25 (waived for faculty and staff)
- Hourly rate: $8
- Daily rate: $60
- Overnight rate: $35 (weekday); $40 (weekend)
First 200 miles per rental are free; additional miles at $0.35/mile. Fuel is included.
- Log in with your Member ID on your phone, tablet, or desktop computer.
- Once logged in, there will be a reservation page with available hours and locations.
- Select the car you want and how many hours you need it. We also have daily and overnight specials.
- If you need the car any longer, you can extend the reservation if the car is available with a simple phone call.
Unlock and Go
- Arrive at your car and hold your membership card or fob over the windshield sensor.
- The system will recognize you and the car will unlock. The keys will be in the car.
- If you need fuel while you're out, there's a pre-paid fuel card in the car.
- Should you need any assistance, you can call the CarShare 24/7 Roadside Assistance and Member Service.
- Simply return the car at the dedicated spot where you found it, so the next person can use it.
- Our cars are well maintained and frequently cleaned so you can enjoy the ride.