Skip to main content

FAQ - Vendor/Contractor

1. Q: Do vendors or contractors need to purchase parking permits to park on campus? 

A: Yes, all vehicles parked on UNM property need to purchase a parking permit or pay hourly parking. Contractors and vendors have parking permit options for contractors/vendors visiting the University.

2. Q: I need to contact PATS when bringing construction equipment to campus?

A: Yes, one week before you plan to be on campus you will need to submit the contractor/vendor permit request form. It takes approximately one week to process permit requests. If you need expedited service (within 1 or 2 days), there will be a $25 fee added to your total permit order. 

3. Q: Can I park on sidewalks or grass areas with a parking permit?

A: You will need prior authorization from Facilities Management and a vendor/contractor parking permit in order to park your vehicle on sidewalks or grass areas (non marked parking areas).

4. Q: Can I reserve specific parking areas?

A: For more information about reserving specific parking areas or spaces, contact our Operations Manager Chris Rodriguez at 505-277-9507 or

PATS Business Office

2401 Redondo Drive NE
Albuquerque, NM 87106

Monday-Friday | 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone: (505) 277-1938

Summer Parking Enforcement Hours 

Monday-Thursday | 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. 
Friday | 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Parking garages, reserve spaces, and restricted areas are enforced 24/7.

When Parking & Transportation Services operates special event parking, special event parking rates apply.                                                                  

PATS Transportation Office

Monday-Friday | 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone: (505) 277-0850