2022 Fall Semester service and operational schedules become effective Monday, Aug. 22
August 15, 2022
UNM Parking & Transportation Services (UNM PATS) would like to inform customers of the 2022 Fall Semester service and operational schedules that become effective Monday, Aug. 22.
The PATS Business Office (aka the parking office), located at 2401 Redondo Dr. NE, operates on the following schedule:
- Monday-Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
As a reminder, you can easily manage your parking account and (e.g.) purchase a parking permit, pay or appeal a citation, add a new vehicle or add/remove yourself from a permit waitlist, and more, through your parking account:pats.unm.edu “My Parking Account”. Remember to log in with your UNM Net ID and password.
Enforcement of parking on the UNM campuses – Central, North and South – will be conducted per the UNM Parking Regulations and on the following schedule:
- Monday-Thursday, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please remember that all parking spaces restricted by signage (e.g., ADA, Reserved, Patient, Guest, Visitor, Pay Station, Official Vehicle, Service Vehicle, Fire Lane, etc.), as well as parking in the student resident parking areas without the appropriate permit (e.g. “R”, “INS” or “S” zone), are enforceable 24 / 7.
SHUTTLE SERVICE OPERATIONS
Shuttles will operate on the regular Fall/Spring schedule:
6:30 a.m.–10 p.m.
*7 p.m.–10 p.m. (*Night Bus Route)
6:30 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Monday-Friday on North Campus:
4:30 a.m. – 5:45 a.m. Service will operate between the G/Q Lots and North Campus. K Lot**, which is a student-only commuter lot, will be added to this new route on Monday, Aug. 22 when it re-opens for use.
SPECIFIC LOT INFORMATION:
- South Lot**- Services South Lot and the Yale Mall shuttle stop.
- SSSC/Lobo Village - Services SSSC, Lobo Village and the Yale Mall shuttle stop.
- K (aka Elks) Lot**- Services Duck Pond
- Transfer at G-Lot to get to North Campus.
- U Lot- service between UNM Health Sciences Center/U Lot (1650 University Blvd.) and north campus bus stops will be available upon demand. For service to Main Campus from U Lot, call the UNM PATS Transportation Office at 505.277.0850 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., M-F. For service from Main Campus to U Lot, board the K Lot Route at the Duck Pond and notify the shuttle driver that you will be going to the U Lot.
- G/Q-North Campus - (aka “G/Q-North”) - services G Lot, Q Lot, and North Campus. For North Campus riders needing to get to Central campus, transfer at G-Lot to get to Duck Pond.
- G/Q-Main Campus - (aka “G/Q-Duck Pond”) services G and Q Lots, and Duck Pond.
- Redondo-Main and Redondo-North - Links central and north campuses with service every ~15 minutes.
- T-Lot - Services T-Lot and Dane Smith shuttle stops.
- Lobo Rainforest - Timed service; click here for the schedule.
- Mesa del Sol (MdS) - service schedule is updated throughout the semester; click here for the current schedule.
- Alvarado Transportation Center (ATC) - operates Monday through Friday. Schedule will vary throughout the semester. Please check our website for up-to-date schedule information here.
**REMINDER that South Lot & “K” Lot re-open for use for the fall/spring semesters at 6:30 a.m. on Monday, Aug. 22, 2022.