Fall 2021 Shuttle Guidelines & Requirements
August 9, 2021
The safety and welfare of our Lobo community remains a top priority for UNM Parking & Transportation Services, which is why we have amended the following guidelines and requirements for customers using the UNM shuttle system:
- When waiting at a shuttle stop to board a bus, please form a single-file line and practice social distancing by remaining at least 6 feet apart.
- You must have your mask or face covering on to board and ride a shuttle bus. Mask must be fully covering your mouth and nose.
- On shuttle buses that are equipped with two passenger doors entry will be through the front door and exit will be through the rear door.
- Using this loading and unloading practice will help to ensure passengers riding the bus will have to opportunity to obtain a mask that will be provided to be able to meet the mask or face covering requirement.
- Please be aware that if a shuttle passes a shuttle bus stop without stopping, the bus may be at its capacity limit with seated and standee passengers.
We thank you for your cooperation.
UNM Parking & Transportation Services
2401 Redondo Dr. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Phone: (505) 277-1938