2015-2016 Resident Permit Purchase and Pre-Registration Information
May 6, 2015 - PATS Admin
UNM Parking & Transportation Services (PATS) is offering a pre-sale permit registration for eligible returning resident students who have renewed their campus leases for the 2015-2016 academic year. Eligible students will be able to add their name to a pre-sale registration list for either an ‘R’ or ‘S’ (Lomas Structure) permit. The pre-sale registration will be open for enrollment from 8:00 a.m., Monday, May 11, 2015 through 5:00 p.m., Friday, May 20, 2015. Please follow the instructions below to add yourself to the pre-sale registration list.
- Visit My Parking Account
- Click on “Add/Edit Waitlists-Waivers”
- Sign in with your UNM NetID and password
- Click “Next”
- Verify vehicles on your account. Update if necessary and then click “Next” to the Add Waitlist Selections page.
- Click on the “Add” button next to your waitlist selection (one or the other)
- 2015 RRS-Campus Resident Permit is for an “R” zone permit
- 2015 SRS-Campus Resident Permit is for an “S” Lomas structure permit
- Verify your contact information by clicking on “Home” and selecting “Manage Your Mailing Address,” “Manager Your Email Address,” and “Edit Phone List.” Review and make any necessary changes before logging out.
The permit prices for the upcoming year will be: $325 for ‘R’ lot and $450 for ‘S’ lot. Eligible returning residents on a pre-sale registration list will be able to purchase their ‘R’ or ‘S’ permit starting 8:00 a.m., Tuesday, July 21, 2015. Resident students not on one of the pre-sale registration lists will be able to purchase permits on Thursday, July 23, 2015 starting at 8:00 a.m.
Please be aware that adding your name to one of the pre-sale registration lists DOES NOT guarantee a permit for the 2015-2016 academic year. Permits are sold on a first-come, first-serve basis and tend to sell out quickly. If you do not purchase your permit when it becomes available for purchase on July 21st, your preference may no longer be available and you will have to purchase a permit for a different lot/zone and/or add yourself to a new waiting list.
Permits must be picked in person from the PATS Business Office or at the Student Residence Center (SRC) at the start of fall semester (week of move-in).
Please Note: In order to be eligible for the returning resident pre-sale registration, you must have renewed your housing lease within the renewal period and pre-registered for your resident permit before Saturday, May 9, 2015.