Construction Notice: Scholes Hall Roof Renovation – Aug.14 to Dec. 21
August 11, 2023
UNM Community, Visitors, and C-Lot Reserved Permit Holders –
UNM Parking & Transportation Services (UNM PATS) would like to provide you with a clear understanding of the parking impacts resulting from the upcoming Scholes Hall roof renovation project scheduled from Aug. 14–Dec. 21. While the project is essential for Scholes Hall’s structural improvement, it will temporarily affect parking availability in the area during construction. Here’s what you need to know:
- ADA parking spaces and Reserved parking will not be affected during the renovation.
- Pay Station parking will experience some changes:
- Seven parking spaces, in the parking lot located north of Scholes Hall will be fenced off and used as a staging area for renovation materials.
- Three Pay Station parking spaces will remain available for visitor parking.
- Large construction vehicles will be entering and exiting the area intermittently to facilitate the renovation work.
As always, if you have any questions about this notice, please feel free to contact us by phone or email. Our office is open Monday–Friday, 7:30 a.m.–5 p.m.